- Drop-in child care is a pay-by-the-hour, flexible use service available to busy parents! Green Kids offers drop-in care for children age 1 year (and walking) to 12 years with extended late night and weekend hours so you can rely on us for child care ANYTIME you need us. No appointment needed, no set schedule, and reservations are not required. You only pay for the time you need, when you need it! We also offer prepay discount package plans to make it even more affordable!
- KidTime Drop-In Center HOURS*
- MON-THURS 8:30am-9pm (7pm if no children)
- FRIDAY 8:30am-11pm (9pm if no children)
- SATURDAY 9am-11pm (9pm if no children)
- SUNDAY – CLOSED
* Appointments at KidTime are not required; however, if you have plans to drop your child off later in the evening, please call ahead and let us know. We will close at 7pm M-Thurs., Fri and Sat at 9pm if we do not have any children in our play center.
KidTime is Located in the Northcross Shopping Center across from Mickey and Mooch Restaurant – 9715 Sam Furr Road in Huntersville. Click here to view it on a map.
- Yes! Our Multi-Child Discount is applied when more than one sibling is playing in our center at the same time. Don’t forget for more savings to check out our family packages of hours and our other packaged programs.
- Most of our care givers are students working on their childhood education degree or are current educators. All of our care givers have a genuine love for kiddos and are CPR & First Aid Certified. Additionally, all of the care givers who come into contact with your child have passed state and federal background checks.
- Our drop-in rate is $9.50/hour per child. We offer a multi-child discount when both kids are playing in our facility at the same time. Pricing is per child per hour. For example, if you have 2 children and they each stay for 2 hours your cost will be based on the total visit length of 4 hours. All visit times are calculated to the minute with no rounding. Hours also never expire. We now offer payment plans on our 30 hour or more packages!
- We accept cash, check and all debit and major credit cards.
- While reservations are not required, they are recommended on Fridays and Saturdays. We require all customers have a minimum of 6 prepaid hours on their account before reservations are confirmed. All reservation will be confirmed via email or phone within 24 hours. For same day reservations, call us at 704.895.9002.
- KidTime is a drop-in play facility and not a daycare, so we are mandated by the NC guidelines for drop-in care.
- Please be courteous to our closing caregivers and arrive before closing. There is a $1.00 charge per minute, per child when you arrive after closing.
- No, Kidtime does not administer regular medications of any kind. Certain life saving medications (EpiPen) will be administered. Additionally, please do not send in any medication for children to self administer.